Friday, January 13, 2012

Why Travel?

I travel because I cannot imagine not.  You might say love of travel is in my blood.  My maternal grandmother, a farm girl from Nebraska, visited all fifty states in the US and over 40 countries in her life.  I love adventure, new experiences, different cultures, strange food, and meeting people.  I realize not everyone has the money, the appetite or the opportunity for seeing the world.  I want to use this blog to share my experiences with friends, family and travel admirers all the world over.  I am in the process of planning an around the world honeymoon that will last a month.  This trip is the catalyst to finally start this blog I have talked about for some time.  I am going to seed the blog with posts about some of my previous travels, and believe me, I have plenty.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment